*We currently have 1 available position:
We’re looking for a bubbly boss lady/man to join our growing team.
The position is full-time. Indonesian Nationals need only apply.
- Managing all production processes both local and offshore
- Creating and implementing production timelines
- Create seasonal costings to maintain company margins
- Sourcing and buying
- Raise and issue purchase orders
- Receive and receipt wholesale purchase orders
- Analyse production, quality control detection, and correct problems as they arise
- Liaising with factories, staff and sales agents to ensure timely delivery of purchase orders
- Analysing sales data to provide reports and projected financial reports for each season
- Build and upkeep of technical packs
- Ensure online inventory is up-to-date
- Manage all documentation including invoicing, shipping and freight
Experience & Skill Set:
- Experience in construction and fashion design (essential)
- Experience in production management (3 years minimum)
- Superb English communication both verbal and written and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- An immaculate eye for detail
- Advanced Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office experience
- An energetic team player who displays enthusiasm and support for the business
Applicants, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - tell us a bit about yourself!